Find Accredited Pharmacy Technician Schools in VirginiaFuture pharmacy enthusiasts will have no problem finding accredited schools in this state. There are plenty of opportunities in the state. The Virginia Board of Pharmacy provides a list of all accredited programs in the entire state. A quick search of their site will allow prospective students to find their nearest program. This site also lists contact information for each degree program and school.
How to Get Certified in VirginiaCertification is not required for a pharmacy analyst with respect to this state, but it is one of the two ways to obtain registration. Earning a certification exempts individuals from the training program required for registering as a pharmacy expert.
Certification seekers residing at Virginia must go through the Pharmacy Specialist Certification Board, also known as PTCB. Those certified will not have to take the Virginia pharmacy analyst exam, but they will have to take the exam offered by the PTCB. There is a fee of $129, and applications for certification can be completed at the PTCB. Special accommodations for taking the exam are made during the application process.
A successful applicant for certification must hold a high school diploma or an equivalent diploma. They must also pass a criminal background check and the Pharmacy Specialist Certification Exam.
Salaries for Certified Pharmacy Technicians in VirginiaCertified pharmacy experts can expect to earn a competitive salary at Virginia. The salary varies depending on the area of Virginia the pharmacy analyst works, but the average across the state is about $29,000 yearly. Northern Virginia pays above the national average with salaries nearing $35,000 yearly. After a few years of experience, pharmacy enthusiasts can expect to earn even more.
- Career training since 1963.
- Gives you the freedom and flexibility to learn on your own time, at your own pace and in your own environment.
- Complete your education and gain technical skills when and where it's convenient for you!
- Accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS).
- We Change Lives...One Person At A Time. ®
- Pharmacy Technology
At South College we welcome students from all different stages of life and career. Whether you are pursing a degree for the first time, going back to school as an adult learner, or furthering your career with an advanced degree, our faculty and staff will partner with you to give your dreams direction.
- Associate of Science in Health Science - Pre-Pharmacy
- Find Online Schools. 100% Online Accredited Courses
- Get Matched to Programs In A Few Clicks!
- Earn an Affordable Degree from Home at your own pace
- Get College info today. Its Free and Easy!
Pharmacy Technician Campuses in Virginia
|Everest College - Chesapeake||825 Greenbrier Circle #100|
Chesapeake, VA 23320
|Virginia College in Richmond||7200 Midlothian Turnpike|
Richmond, VA 23225