Working as a pharmacy analyst allows you to experience a rewarding career where you can help others and be a part of the ever-growing medical field. But if you're looking for pharmacy analyst training programs in Pennsylvania, you might be overwhelmed by the options available. Below is a brief guide to finding a school, obtaining your certification, and what you can expect to earn as a pharmacy expert in Pennsylvania.
Find Accredited Pharmacy Technician Schools in PennsylvaniaWhile there are many pharmacy enthusiast training programs advertised, it is crucial that you obtain your education from an accredited school. Only accredited programs are recognized by the state, and obtaining your certification from any program that is not accredited will only hamper your progress as you will have to retake the courses through an accredited program. Fortunately, the American Society of Health-Systems Pharmacists has a searchable database of accredited pharmacy analyst programs listed by state. Each school or program name is linked to a directory listing that provides the program director's information and some more information on the school. Pennsylvania's list is also provided below.
How to Get Certified in PennsylvaniaAfter you complete your course requirements you will need to pass the Pharmacy Specialist Certification Board exam, which tests you on all the pertinent information required to become a pharmacy expert. You will likely work as a pharmacy analyst in-training to accumulate a certain amount of hours of experience. The required number of hours is set by the Pennsylvania State Board of Pharmacy, and the most up to date information should be acquired by visiting their website. Once you have met the requirements you will need to apply to register with the board, and once registered you'll be able to work as a pharmacy analyst.
Salaries for Certified Pharmacy Technicians in PennsylvaniaAccording to the Bureau of Labor Statistics pharmacy analysts can expect to make between $19,020 and $39,140 in the state of Pennsylvania. The National Pharmacy Specialist Association estimates that pharmacy analysts can earn $11 to $17 per hour nationally, putting Pennsylvania just about in the center. However, while Pennsylvania is about average in the salary earned by pharmacy experts in the state, they rank among the highest in job availability and growth, so you have quite a lot of opportunity for employment in the state.
Matching School Ads
- Career training since 1963.
- Gives you the freedom and flexibility to learn on your own time, at your own pace and in your own environment.
- Complete your education and gain technical skills when and where it's convenient for you!
- Accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS).
- For placement, financial and other important information, visit online.daymarcollege.edu/disclosures.
- Pharmacy Technology, Associates Degree
- eLearners.com Helps You Find the Right College within Minutes.
- Get Matched to the Perfect Medical Degree Programs From Top Colleges Here.
- Learn at Your Own Pace and Get Qualified to Pursue a Career You Will Love.
- Answer a Few Questions and You Are One Step Closer to Enroll in a Top College!
- Find Online Schools. 100% Online Accredited Courses
- Get Matched to Programs In A Few Clicks!
- Earn an Affordable Degree from Home at your own pace
- Get College info today. Its Free and Easy!
Pharmacy Technician Campuses in Pennsylvania
|Bidwell Training Center, Inc.||1815 Metropolitan Street|
Pittsburgh, PA 15233
|Community College of Allegheny County||1750 Clairton Road, Route 885|
West Mifflin, PA 15122
|Everest Institute - Bensalem||3050 Tillman Drive|
Bensalem, PA 19020
|Everest Institute - Pittsburgh||100 Forbes Avenue|
Pittsburgh, PA 15222
|Rite Aid Pharmacy||30 Hunter Lane|
Camp Hill, PA 17011