Find Accredited Pharmacy Technician Schools in North DakotaWhile many schools advertise programs for those wishing to become pharmacy enthusiasts, some are not accredited. Only accredited schools and programs are recognized by the state board, so it is crucial to ensure the program you choose is accredited. Fortunately, the American Society of Health-Systems Pharmacists has created a searchable directory of the accredited pharmacy expert schools in every state.
How to Get Certified in North DakotaOnce you have completed the required coursework and graduated from the program of your choice, you will have to pass the Pharmacy Specialist Certification Board exam. However, graduating and passing the boards is not the end of your journey. The final step of the process is to register with the state's Board of Pharmacy. Be sure that you have completed all of the requirements before submitting your application. This can help hasten the process and make it more efficient for you. Once you complete the requirements set out by the state and your application is accepted, you'll be an official pharmacy expert and can seek employment in a non-training role.
Salaries for Certified Pharmacy Technicians in North DakotaWhile this place ranks lower in job availability when compared to other states, it also ranks among the highest in salary according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics. Pharmacy experts in Dakota make between $24,550 and $44,040 per year, with the average expert earning about $32,770, or $15.76 per hour. The National Pharmacy Specialist Association estimates that pharmacy enthusiasts can earn $11 to $17 per hour, putting the place at the higher end of the spectrum.
Matching School Ads
- Career training since 1963.
- Gives you the freedom and flexibility to learn on your own time, at your own pace and in your own environment.
- Complete your education and gain technical skills when and where it's convenient for you!
- Accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS).
- We Change Lives...One Person At A Time. ®
- Pharmacy Technology
- Pharmacy Technology
- Find Online Schools. 100% Online Accredited Courses
- Get Matched to Programs In A Few Clicks!
- Earn an Affordable Degree from Home at your own pace
- Get College info today. Its Free and Easy!
Pharmacy Technician Campuses in North Dakota
|North Dakota State College of Science||800 Sixth Street North|
Wahpeton, ND 58076-0002
|Turtle Mountain Community College||101345 BIA Road #7|
P.O. Box 340
Belcourt, ND 58316