Find Accredited Pharmacy Technician Schools in North CarolinaYour first step in obtaining the training you need to become a pharmacy expert is to find an accredited school in the state. While many programs are advertised, only accredited schools are acknowledged by the state board, so ensuring you attend and graduate from an accredited school or program is of utmost importance. Fortunately, finding an accredited school is made simpler with a tool created by the American Society of Health-Systems Pharmacists that allows you to search for accredited schools by state or school name. Each school name on the website is linked to a directory listing with the contact information for the program director and a description of the program or school.
How to Get Certified in North CarolinaOnce you decide on a school or program and complete the necessary coursework you will have to pass the Pharmacy Specialist Certification Board exam (PTCB). However, your journey to becoming a pharmacy enthusiast is not complete until you also register with the Board of Pharmacy of the state. On their website you can find a detailed set of information outlining all the requirements that must be met before you can register, as well as the application information. Once you're registered as a pharmacy analyst you are ready to start working, although you will likely obtain many hours of training as a pharmacy analyst in-training before completing your registration.
Salaries for Certified Pharmacy Technicians in North CarolinaAccording to the Bureau of Labor Statistics pharmacy experts can expect to receive anywhere between $18,620 and $37,990 per year. The National Pharmacy Specialist Association estimates that pharmacy analysts can earn $11 to $17 per hour. The state's median salary for pharmacy enthusiasts is $27,740, which amounts to about $13.34 per hour, putting it in the middle of the pack comparatively.
Matching School Ads
- Career training since 1963.
- Gives you the freedom and flexibility to learn on your own time, at your own pace and in your own environment.
- Complete your education and gain technical skills when and where it's convenient for you!
- Accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS).
- For placement, financial and other important information, visit online.daymarcollege.edu/disclosures.
- Pharmacy Technology, Associates Degree
- View Certificates, Associates or Bachelors Degree Programs in Medical Assisting Near YOU!
- Free Information for Medical Assisting, Healthcare Administration, Medical Billing, Coding & Transcription Degree Programs & MORE.
- Enter YOUR Needs and Requirements & Get Matched to the Perfect Campus or Online Degree Programs.
- Accredited, Flexible and Affordable Medical Assisting Programs that Fit Your Time & Budget. Use our Matching Service - It's Easy and FREE!
- Find Online Schools. 100% Online Accredited Courses
- Get Matched to Programs In A Few Clicks!
- Earn an Affordable Degree from Home at your own pace
- Get College info today. Its Free and Easy!
Pharmacy Technician Campuses North Carolina
|Asheville-Buncombe Technical Community College||340 Victoria Road|
Asheville, NC 28801
|Cabarrus College of Health Sciences||401 Medical Park Drive|
Concord, NC 28025
|Cape Fear Community College||411 North Front Street|
Wilmington, NC 28401
|Central Piedmont Community College||1201 Elizabeth Avenue|
Charlotte, NC 28204
|Craven Community College||800 College Court|
New Bern, NC 28562
|Davidson County Community College||P.O. Box 1287|
Lexington, NC 27293-1287
|Durham Technical Community College||1637 Lawson Street|
Durham, NC 27703
|Forsyth Technical Community College||2100 Silas Creek Parkway|
Winston Salem, NC 27103
|Johnston Community College||245 College Road|
P.O. Box 2350
Smithfield, NC 27577
|Southeastern Institute - Charlotte||5250 Seventy-Seven Center Drive|
Charlotte, NC 28217
|Virginia College - Greensboro||3740 S. Holden Road|
Greensboro, NC 27406
|Wake Technical Community College||9101 Fayetteville Road|
Raleigh, NC 27603