Find Accredited Pharmacy Technician Schools in NevadaThe American Society of Health-Systems Pharmacists has a tool that allows you to search for accredited pharmacy enthusiast schools by state. You can even include the name of a specific school if you have one in mind. Each of the schools listed links to a directory listing that offers the program director's information and how to learn more about the pharmacy analyst program or certification offered there.
How to Get Certified in NevadaIn the state of Nevada the Board of Pharmacy requires several things from individuals seeking to become pharmacy analysts. There are various requirements, such as being over the age of 18, having graduated from an accredited school or program, and acquiring a certain amount of hours - either 1,500 or 3,500 depending on the education you've acquired - as a pharmacy expert in training. After certification you will register with the board, and then you will be able to be employed as a pharmacy enthusiast.
Salaries for Certified Pharmacy Technicians in NevadaNevada does not have as high of an employment rate as other states. However, you will enjoy a higher average salary than pharmacy analyst in other states, with the median salary sitting at around $34,240. Hourly rates are around $16.14 for pharmacy analysts situated at Nevada, which is very high for the industry, which sees hourly rates between $11 and $17 according to the National Pharmacy Specialist Association.
Matching School Ads
- View Certificates, Associates or Bachelors Degree Programs in Medical Assisting Near YOU!
- Free Information for Medical Assisting, Healthcare Administration, Medical Billing, Coding & Transcription Degree Programs & MORE.
- Enter YOUR Needs and Requirements & Get Matched to the Perfect Campus or Online Degree Programs.
- Accredited, Flexible and Affordable Medical Assisting Programs that Fit Your Time & Budget. Use our Matching Service - It's Easy and FREE!
- Find Online Schools. 100% Online Accredited Courses
- Get Matched to Programs In A Few Clicks!
- Earn an Affordable Degree from Home at your own pace
- Get College info today. Its Free and Easy!
Pharmacy Technician Campuses in Nevada
|Anthem Institute||2320 S. Rancho Drive, 1st Floor|
Las Vegas, NV 89102
|Career College of Northern Nevada||1421 Pullman Drive|
Sparks , NV 89434
|College of Southern Nevada||6375 W. Charleston Blvd. (W4K)|
Las Vegas, NV 89146
|Kaplan College - Las Vegas||3535 W. Sahara Ave.|
Las Vegas, NV 89102
|Milan Institute - Las Vegas||710 S Tonopath Drive|
Las Vegas, NV 89106
|Milan Institute - Sparks||950 Industrial Way|
Sparks, NV 89431
|Pima Medical Institute||3333 East Flamingo Road|
Las Vegas, NV 89121