Find Accredited Pharmacy Technician Schools in MississippiFor most prospective pharmacy analysts it's not finding a school that's the problem, but finding an accredited school. Schools and programs that are not accredited will not be recognized by the state, so it is important to ensure that the entity from which you obtain your training is accredited. Fortunately, the American Society of Health-Systems Pharmacists has developed a searchable database of all the accredited pharmacy enthusiast schools in each state and U.S. territory so you can be sure the location you choose is accredited.
How to Get Certified in MississippiAfter you complete your education there are a few more steps to take before becoming a full fledged pharmacy expert. There are various has laid out that you must meet before you can become a pharmacy analyst. Some of these requirements include:
- application for registration with a passport quality photo
- proof of diploma or GED
- Certified Pharmacy Analyst certificate if you have it
- affidavit and questionnaire with notary signature
- criminal background check and fingerprints
Salaries for Certified Pharmacy Technicians in MississippiMississippi has comparatively low employment and pay rates according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics. However, the job opportunities are still there and pharmacy enthusiasts are needed in a variety of medical settings, so it is still a worthwhile occupation to enter. The National Pharmacy Technician Associationestimates that pharmacy experts can earn $11 to $17 per hour, and Mississippi pharmacy analysts earn about $12.65 an hour on average. Taking into consideration all pharmacy experts in the state, pay averages anywhere from $18,330 to $35,830 with an average of $26,310.
Matching School Ads
- Interested in Helping Others? Get Educated in the Medical Field.
- Medical Assisting, Nursing, Health Sciences Degree Programs and More From Top Colleges that Fit Your Needs.
- Build the Capabilities and Connections to Power Your Future.
- Find Schools Online or Near You & Get Info for FREE Today!
- Find Online Schools. 100% Online Accredited Courses
- Get Matched to Programs In A Few Clicks!
- Earn an Affordable Degree from Home at your own pace
- Get College info today. Its Free and Easy!
Pharmacy Technician Campuses in Mississippi
|Jones County Junior College||900 South Court Street|
Ellisville, MS 39437
|Virginia College - Biloxi||920 Cedar Lake Road|
Biloxi, MS 39532
|Virginia College - Jackson||5841 Ridgewood Road|
Jackson, MS 39211