Find Accredited Pharmacy Technician Schools in MississippiFor most prospective pharmacy analysts it's not finding a school that's the problem, but finding an accredited school. Schools and programs that are not accredited will not be recognized by the state, so it is important to ensure that the entity from which you obtain your training is accredited. Fortunately, the American Society of Health-Systems Pharmacists has developed a searchable database of all the accredited pharmacy enthusiast schools in each state and U.S. territory so you can be sure the location you choose is accredited.
How to Get Certified in MississippiAfter you complete your education there are a few more steps to take before becoming a full fledged pharmacy expert. There are various has laid out that you must meet before you can become a pharmacy analyst. Some of these requirements include:
- application for registration with a passport quality photo
- proof of diploma or GED
- Certified Pharmacy Analyst certificate if you have it
- affidavit and questionnaire with notary signature
- criminal background check and fingerprints
Salaries for Certified Pharmacy Technicians in MississippiMississippi has comparatively low employment and pay rates according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics. However, the job opportunities are still there and pharmacy enthusiasts are needed in a variety of medical settings, so it is still a worthwhile occupation to enter. The National Pharmacy Technician Associationestimates that pharmacy experts can earn $11 to $17 per hour, and Mississippi pharmacy analysts earn about $12.65 an hour on average. Taking into consideration all pharmacy experts in the state, pay averages anywhere from $18,330 to $35,830 with an average of $26,310.
- Career training since 1963.
- Gives you the freedom and flexibility to learn on your own time, at your own pace and in your own environment.
- Complete your education and gain technical skills when and where it's convenient for you!
- Accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS).
- We Change Lives...One Person At A Time. ®
- Pharmacy Technology
- Pharmacy Technology
Get hands-on training with Remington College. We offer diploma and associate and bachelor's degree programs in business, criminal justice, culinary arts, health care, and cosmetology at our campuses in Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Hawaii, Louisiana, Ohio, South Carolina, Tennessee, and Texas — plus some courses are offered online.
- AS in Pharmacy Technician
At South College we welcome students from all different stages of life and career. Whether you are pursing a degree for the first time, going back to school as an adult learner, or furthering your career with an advanced degree, our faculty and staff will partner with you to give your dreams direction.
- Associate of Science in Health Science - Pre-Pharmacy
- Find Online Schools. 100% Online Accredited Courses
- Get Matched to Programs In A Few Clicks!
- Earn an Affordable Degree from Home at your own pace
- Get College info today. Its Free and Easy!
Pharmacy Technician Campuses in Mississippi
|Jones County Junior College||900 South Court Street|
Ellisville, MS 39437
|Virginia College - Biloxi||920 Cedar Lake Road|
Biloxi, MS 39532
|Virginia College - Jackson||5841 Ridgewood Road|
Jackson, MS 39211