Pharmacy Analyst is a booming career field that puts graduates of accredited pharmacy expert programs in an excellent position for employment. In Las Vegas, there are at least five training and certification programs. They're found through several schools and colleges.
Classes feature subjects like pharmacology, chemistry fundamentals, sterilization strategies, health regulations, pharmacy math and human relations. Each school has different curriculum's leading to pharmacy analyst certification.
Finding Accredited Pharmacy Technician Schools in Las Vegas
There are good schools in this city offering pharmacy expert programs. The most important thing is finding accredited programs. These lead to two-year associate degrees, or one-year certificates or diplomas.
Most schools in this place feature ten month pharmacy enthusiast programs. Others last as long as 36 weeks, leading to certification. Some schools also require internships.
How to Get Certified in Las Vegas
Many pharmacy analyst programs ensure that students graduate ready for employment, with working knowledge of the career field. Most programs are completed in 36 to 57 weeks. It depends on whether the student is earning an associate degree or a one-year diploma or certification.
Salaries For Certified Pharmacy Technicians in Las Vegas
This city is in the median pay range for pharmacy enthusiasts. Most salaries in Nevada are between $25,000 a year to $46,500 per year. Most graduates find that jobs pay around the $33,000 salary range and other metropolitan areas. The top three areas to find work as a pharmacy expert in Nevada include Las Vegas, Reno and Sparks, and Carson City.
- View Certificates, Associates or Bachelors Degree Programs in Medical Assisting Near YOU!
- Free Information for Medical Assisting, Healthcare Administration, Medical Billing, Coding & Transcription Degree Programs & MORE.
- Enter YOUR Needs and Requirements & Get Matched to the Perfect Campus or Online Degree Programs.
- Accredited, Flexible and Affordable Medical Assisting Programs that Fit Your Time & Budget. Use our Matching Service - It's Easy and FREE!
- Find Online Schools. 100% Online Accredited Courses
- Get Matched to Programs In A Few Clicks!
- Earn an Affordable Degree from Home at your own pace
- Get College info today. Its Free and Easy!
Pharmacy Technician Campuses in Las Vegas
|Anthem Institute||2320 S. Rancho Drive, 1st Floor|
Las Vegas, NV 89102
|College of Southern Nevada||6375 W. Charleston Blvd. (W4K)|
Las Vegas, NV 89146
|Kaplan College - Las Vegas||3535 W. Sahara Ave.|
Las Vegas, NV 89102
|Milan Institute - Las Vegas||710 S Tonopath Drive|
Las Vegas, NV 89106
|Pima Medical Institute||3333 East Flamingo Road|
Las Vegas, NV 89121