While there are many programs offering to train students to be pharmacy experts, it is important to ensure the school you attend is accredited. Schools and programs that are not accredited are not recognized by the state board and you will not be able to register with the board or obtain a job. Fortunately, the American Society of Health-Systems Pharmacists has created a complete list of accredited schools and programs in each state so you can be sure the school or program you choose to attend is accredited.
Find Accredited Pharmacy Technician Schools in Kansas
How to Get Certified in KansasFinding a school and completing the required coursework is the first step in becoming a pharmacy expert, but it is not the whole story. After you complete the required coursework you will have to pass the Pharmacy Technician Certification Board exam (PTCB). Once certified, you will need to ensure you have completed all requirements as described by the Kansas State Board of Pharmacy and apply to register with the board. Once registered you will officially be a pharmacy enthusiast.
Salaries for Certified Pharmacy Technicians in KansasThe National Pharmacy Specialist Association estimates that pharmacy analysts can earn $11 to $17 per hour. According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, pharmacy experts at Kansas are right in the middle of that range. While earnings range between $20,500 and $38,000, the average pharmacy analyst makes about $28,680, or about $13.79 per hour.
- Career training since 1963.
- Gives you the freedom and flexibility to learn on your own time, at your own pace and in your own environment.
- Complete your education and gain technical skills when and where it's convenient for you!
- Accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS).
- We Change Lives...One Person At A Time. ®
- Pharmacy Technology
- Pharmacy Technology
WTI's success and longevity is due to its commitment in providing its students with the latest information and technology. It does so by continually upgrading its curriculum, lab instruction and instrumentation, and by collaborating with professionals to keep apprised of industry developments.
- Pharmacy Technician
At South College we welcome students from all different stages of life and career. Whether you are pursing a degree for the first time, going back to school as an adult learner, or furthering your career with an advanced degree, our faculty and staff will partner with you to give your dreams direction.
- Associate of Science in Health Science - Pre-Pharmacy
- Find Online Schools. 100% Online Accredited Courses
- Get Matched to Programs In A Few Clicks!
- Earn an Affordable Degree from Home at your own pace
- Get College info today. Its Free and Easy!
Pharmacy Technician Campuses in Kansas
|Hutchinson Community College||1300 N. Plum|
Hutchinson, KS 67501
|Johnson County Community College||12345 College Blvd Box 26|
Overland Park, KS 66210-1299
|North Central Kansas Technical College||2205 Wheatland Avenue|
Hays, KS 67601