The American Society of Health-Systems Pharmacists has a directory that allows you to find accredited certification schools in your state. However, there are no accredited schools in the state of Iowa. This doesn't mean you can't still be certified, however, as there are programs available in neighboring states. As long as you graduate from an accredited institution, you can still do your training in the state of Iowa and become registered in Iowa, so using the tool mentioned above to find a school in a neighboring state that is somewhat close to you is an option.
Find Accredited Pharmacy Technician Schools in Iowa
How to Get Certified in IowaOnce you graduate from an accredited pharmacy enthusiast program or school and have passed the board, you'll have to register with your state. In Iowa you must register within 30 days of taking a position as a pharmacy expert or pharmacy analyst in training. You can find more information about the specific requirements and links to the application process by visiting the Iowa Board of Pharmacy website.
Salaries for Certified Pharmacy Technicians in IowaAccording to the Bureau of Labor Statistics you can expect to earn around $20,000 to $37,000 per year in Iowa as a pharmacy expert. The median salary in the state is $28,280, or about $13.60 per hour. Given that the National Pharmacy Specialists Association estimates a national average to be between $11 and $17 per hour, Iowa is just about in the middle.
Matching School Ads
- eLearners.com Helps You Find the Right College within Minutes.
- Get Matched to the Perfect Medical Degree Programs From Top Colleges Here.
- Learn at Your Own Pace and Get Qualified to Pursue a Career You Will Love.
- Answer a Few Questions and You Are One Step Closer to Enroll in a Top College!
- Find Online Schools. 100% Online Accredited Courses
- Get Matched to Programs In A Few Clicks!
- Earn an Affordable Degree from Home at your own pace
- Get College info today. Its Free and Easy!