Pharmacy analysts, while working with licensed pharmacists, play a role in helping others feel better. If this is the type of career that appeals to you, continue reading and get the needed information for pharmacy expert schools in this state.
Finding an accredited pharmacy analyst school is the first step towards becoming a pharmacy expert. Completing an accredited pharmacy analyst program is not required to work as a pharmacy analyst in this place. However, the states does require licensure and certification. The best way to ensure passing a certification exam is to successfully complete a training program. According to the National Center for Education Statistics, there are several accredited schools at this state that offer pharmacy expert programs. The one thing that all the schools have in common is that they all require completion of classroom courses, laboratory courses and a designated number of hours of clinical training.
How to Get Certified in Idaho
The Idaho State Board of Pharmacy requires that pharmacy enthusiasts be certified. The exception to this is pharmacy experts in training, who have up to two years to get certified. The only certifying organizations that are approved by the Idaho State Board of Pharmacy are the Pharmacy Specialist Certification Board and the National Healthcareer Association, the latter of which requires completing a training program. Analysts must pass an exam to obtain certification.
Salaries for Certified Pharmacy Technicians in Idaho
The nationwide median salary for pharmacy analysts in 2012 was $29,320, according to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics. Pharmacy experts working at this state stayed within that range with earnings. Idaho salaries vary by location. Pharmacy enthusiasts at Idaho Falls earned $29,700, while those in Lewiston earned more than $32,000.
- Career training since 1963.
- Gives you the freedom and flexibility to learn on your own time, at your own pace and in your own environment.
- Complete your education and gain technical skills when and where it's convenient for you!
- Accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS).
- We Change Lives...One Person At A Time. ®
- Pharmacy Technology
- Pharmacy Technology
- Find Online Schools. 100% Online Accredited Courses
- Get Matched to Programs In A Few Clicks!
- Earn an Affordable Degree from Home at your own pace
- Get College info today. Its Free and Easy!