The state of Delaware does not require certification of Pharmacy analyst nor are they regulated. Training programs recognized by the state are completed by a licensed and registered pharmacy and are performed on the job. Pharmacists are required follow the training programs and content as outlined in their company policy and procedure guidelines. Training programs must include 10 hours of instructional training in the following areas as per Delaware Pharmacy Specialist training regulations:
- General drug and dosage form knowledge
- Medical terminology
- Pharmaceutical calculations
- Prescription labeling requirements
- General filing and dispensing responsibilities
- Patient profile record system requirements
- Requirements for patient counseling
- Safety procedures
- Inventory functions
- Knowledge of applicable State and Federal statutes and regulations
- Other site specific parameters
How to get Certified in DelawareDelaware does not regulate or require certification of Pharmacy Analysts. However, should a Pharmacy Experts wish to be certified, they must do so through a nationally recognized certification exam such as those offered through the Pharmacy Analyst Certification Board, the Institute for the Certification of Pharmacy Analyst or another nationally pharmacy expert certification exam approved by the Delaware Board of Pharmacy. Some positions as a Pharmacy Experts in the state of Delaware do require certification even though the specific state does not.
Salaries for Certified Pharmacy Technicians in DelawareAccording to salary.com, salaries for Certified Pharmacy experts in Delaware are above the national average. The median average within the state is $35,226 annually in Wilmington, Bear, and Newark. However, in Dover the median average is a little lower at $32,784 annually.
- Career training since 1963.
- Gives you the freedom and flexibility to learn on your own time, at your own pace and in your own environment.
- Complete your education and gain technical skills when and where it's convenient for you!
- Accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS).
- We Change Lives...One Person At A Time. ®
- Pharmacy Technology
- Pharmacy Technology
- Find Online Schools. 100% Online Accredited Courses
- Get Matched to Programs In A Few Clicks!
- Earn an Affordable Degree from Home at your own pace
- Get College info today. Its Free and Easy!
Pharmacy Technician Campuses in Delaware
|Dawn Career Institute||3700 Lancaster Pike, Wilmington, DE 19805||dawncareerinstitute.edu|
|Delaware Technical Community||400 Stanton Christiana Rd, Newark, DE 19713||dtcc.edu|
|Harris School of Business||1413 Foulk Rd, Wilmington, DE 19803||harrisschool.edu|
|Polytech Adult Education||823 Walnut Shade Rd, Dover, DE 19901||polytechworks.com|