If you live in Charlotte, North Carolina and are thinking about becoming a pharmacy analyst, you are probably interested in learning about the different educational classes and programs you can enroll in. There are several schools that you could attend, and understanding what type of certification, training, and/or degrees they offer can help you decide which schools and programs would be most appropriate for you. By reviewing the information listed below, you can make an informed decision that will help you get your career in the world of pharmacy off to a good start.
Find Accredited Pharmacy Technician Schools in Charlotte
There are a plethora of ways that you can find an accredited pharmacy analyst school in this city. The simplest and most effective method is probably the use of the internet. By putting words such as "pharmacy analyst Charlotte" and "pharmacy schools in Charlotte, NC" into the search box, you will be able to locate a variety of schools. Additionally, you can search your local phone book to see if there are any pharmacy analyst school listings.
How to Get Certified in Charlotte
There is one school located in this area, NC through which you can obtain your pharmacy expert certification. This school, Southeastern Institute, has a Certificate in Pharmacy program which can be completed in as little as 8 months. With this program, you'll receive instruction from knowledgeable instructors who have practical experience in their field of instruction. Additionally, Southeastern offers individualized instruction and small class sizes which will enable you to succeed in your chosen field.
Salaries for Certified Pharmacy Technicians in Charlotte
The average salary for a pharmacy expert at this place for 2014 is $30,000. This salary is subject to change based on a plethora of factors such as education and experience.
- Career training since 1963.
- Gives you the freedom and flexibility to learn on your own time, at your own pace and in your own environment.
- Complete your education and gain technical skills when and where it's convenient for you!
- Accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS).
- We Change Lives...One Person At A Time. ®
- Pharmacy Technology
- Pharmacy Technician
At South College we welcome students from all different stages of life and career. Whether you are pursing a degree for the first time, going back to school as an adult learner, or furthering your career with an advanced degree, our faculty and staff will partner with you to give your dreams direction.
- Associate of Science in Health Science - Pre-Pharmacy
- Find Online Schools. 100% Online Accredited Courses
- Get Matched to Programs In A Few Clicks!
- Earn an Affordable Degree from Home at your own pace
- Get College info today. Its Free and Easy!
Pharmacy Technician Campuses Charlotte
|Central Piedmont Community College||1201 Elizabeth Avenue|
Charlotte, NC 28204
|Southeastern Institute - Charlotte||5250 Seventy-Seven Center Drive|
Charlotte, NC 28217