The Maryland Department of Health and Mental Hygiene makes it easy for Pharmacy Analysts to find accredited and approved schools in Baltimore. Training school can be found on their website. The list includes certification examination locations and schools where degree are offered.
List of Pharmacy Specialist Schools near Baltimore
- Pharmacy Technician
The Metropolitan Institute of Health and Technology (MIHT) is dedicated to educating men and women to serve with confidence in the health and technology industry. MIHT provides career training for students to move forward in their chosen field of study, changing their lives for the better. MIHT strives to provide quality education with affordable tuition. Our staff works to determine the best financial options for students on an individualized level.
- Pharmacy Technician
- eLearners.com Helps You Find the Right College within Minutes.
- Get Matched to the Perfect Medical Degree Programs From Top Colleges Here.
- Learn at Your Own Pace and Get Qualified to Pursue a Career You Will Love.
- Answer a Few Questions and You Are One Step Closer to Enroll in a Top College!
Pharmacy Technician Schools in Baltimore
To become a Certified Pharmacy Analyst in this city, a prospected candidate must first complete and approved and accredited pharmacy expert training. Training schools and classes can be found on the Maryland Department of Health and Mental Hygiene website. Nationally accepted examinations must be taken after completion of the training. Some schools offer acceptable examinations in Maryland.
After certification, a Pharmacy Analyst may be required to receive continued education credits before renewal their certification. Requirements are based on the certification agency policies. Continued education credits are important in maintaining competency, improves a enthusiast's skills, provides continual patient safety, demonstrates commitment and improves chances for career advancements and pay increases.
Salaries for Certified Pharmacy Specialists
Certified Pharmacy Expert salaries are above the national average per salary.com. Salary ranges from as low as $27,162 annually to as high as $39,799. A median annual salary in this place is $33,262.
List of Pharmacy Specialist Programs
Below is a list of accredited schools approved by the Maryland Department of Health and Mental Hygiene in this area. The list includes if the schools offer only programs, examinations or both.
• Baltimore City Community College (program and exam)
• Balitmore City Public Schools (program and exam)
• CVS Pharmacy Technician Training Program and Examination (program and examination)
• Fortis Institute in Woodland (program)
• Giant Eagle Pharmacy Technician Training Program (program)
• Institute for the Certification of Pharmacy Technicians (exam)
• Kmart Pharmacy Technician Training Program (program and exam)
• Pharmacy Technician Certification Board (exam)
• Rite Aid Corporation Pharmacy Technician Training Program and Examination (program and exam)
• Rite Aid Technician Training Program (program)
• Safeway Pharmacy (program)
• Target Pharmacy and Technician Training Program and Examination (program and exam)
• TESST College of Baltimore (program)
• University of Maryland (program and exam)
• Walgreens Pharmacy (program)
• Walmart Pharmacy Technician Program (program)
• Your Community Pharmacy (program)