Find Accredited Pharmacy Technician Schools in New JerseyWhile many schools advertise programs in the field of pharmacy it is crucial that you only obtain your education from a program that is accredited. Non-accredited programs are not recognized by the state and you will not be able to register with the State Board of Pharmacy if you obtain your education there. However, finding accredited schools in your state is made easier thanks to the American Society of Health-Systems Pharmacists and their searchable directory of accredited pharmacy programs by state. By using this database you will be able to ensure that you are attending an accredited school and that your education will count towards your future career.
How to Get Certified in New JerseyThe state's Board of Pharmacy is in charge of licensing all pharmacies, pharmacists, and pharmacy analysts in the state. Once you have completed your education you will likely have to pass the Pharmacy Specialist Certification Board exam (PTCB). Upon completion, you will need to submit an application to the state board in order to become a full fledged pharmacy analyst. Typically this requires an application fee and a criminal background check. Once registered with the board you will be able to practice as a pharmacy enthusiast.
Salaries for Certified Pharmacy Technicians in New JerseyBoth employment rates and pay rates for pharmacy analyst are comparatively high in the state of New Jersey. According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics pharmacy enthusiasts in this place earn anywhere between $21,800 and $44,660 with the average analyst earning around $31,850. That puts the state above the national average of $29,320. The National Pharmacy Specialist Association estimates that pharmacy analysts can earn $11 to $17 per hour, putting it right in the middle of the pack as far as hourly pay - but still higher than the national average.
Matching School Ads
- Career training since 1963.
- Gives you the freedom and flexibility to learn on your own time, at your own pace and in your own environment.
- Complete your education and gain technical skills when and where it's convenient for you!
- Accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS).
- We Change Lives...One Person At A Time. ®
- Pharmacy Technology
- Find Online Schools. 100% Online Accredited Courses
- Get Matched to Programs In A Few Clicks!
- Earn an Affordable Degree from Home at your own pace
- Get College info today. Its Free and Easy!
Pharmacy Technician Campuses in New Jersey
|Everest Institute - South Plainfield||5000 Hadley Road #100|
South Plainfield, NJ 07080
|Sanford-Brown Institute - Iselin||675 US Route 1, 2nd Floor|
Iselin, NJ 08830