Pharmacy analysts work in pharmacies and assist licensed pharmacists with their daily tasks. If you live in or near Cleveland, OH, and would like to be part of this profession, continue reading and learn what you need to do.
Find Accredited Pharmacy Technician Schools in Cleveland
Becoming a pharmacy expert in Cleveland requires completing an accredited pharmacy analyst training program. The training program must be accredited and approved by the Ohio Board of Pharmacy in order for the student to be eligible for certification. The most common accrediting agency is the American Society of Health-System Pharmacists. According to the National Center for Education Statistics, there are at least three accredited schools right in Cleveland and several more within a 25-mile radius of downtown Cleveland. Students pursuing a pharmacy expert training may find programs offering certificates or degrees in pharmacy. Aspiring pharmacy enthusiasts may also find training programs at hospitals or clinics.
How to Get Certified in Cleveland
The Ohio Board of Pharmacy does not require certification but does require that its pharmacy analyst be registered and licensed. To be registered and licensed, the candidate must be 18 years old, have a high school diploma, pass a criminal background check, successfully complete a board-approved training program and pass a certification exam. Certification exams can be taken through the Pharmacy Specialist Certification Board or the National Healthcareer Association. Accredited pharmacy analyst programs, which teach students through pharmacy-based classes and internships in pharmacies or hospitals, help prepare the student for certification.
Salaries for Certified Pharmacy Technicians in Cleveland
Certified pharmacy enthusiasts throughout most of the state of Ohio earned salaries lower than the national average. However, Cleveland was one of only a few cities where the certified pharmacy expert wages were above the national average, according to March 2014 report by Salary.com. Certified pharmacy analysts in Cleveland earned a median annual wage of $32,174, with those in the top 90% earning $39,144.
- Learn to be an integral part in a team of medical practitioners providing surgical care
- All colleges are accredited by ABHES, ACCSC, ACICS, or other accrediting bodies
- This program is offered in Florida, Louisiana, Ohio, Tennessee, Texas or Virginia
- Grants & scholarship aid may be available for qualifying students
- Find flexible course schedules and student-focused faculty and staff
- Pharmacy Technology
- Pharmacy Technician/Assistant
- Pharmacy Technician
- Pharmacy Technician
- Interested in Helping Others? Get Educated in the Medical Field.
- Medical Assisting, Nursing, Health Sciences Degree Programs and More From Top Colleges that Fit Your Needs.
- Build the Capabilities and Connections to Power Your Future.
- Find Schools Online or Near You & Get Info for FREE Today!
- Find Online Schools. 100% Online Accredited Courses
- Get Matched to Programs In A Few Clicks!
- Earn an Affordable Degree from Home at your own pace
- Get College info today. Its Free and Easy!
Pharmacy Technician Campuses in Cleveland
|Cleveland Clinic||9500 Euclid Avenue, HB105|
Cleveland, OH 44195