Pharmacy analysts work in pharmacies and assist licensed pharmacists with their daily tasks. If you live in or near Cleveland, OH, and would like to be part of this profession, continue reading and learn what you need to do.
Find Accredited Pharmacy Technician Schools in Cleveland
Becoming a pharmacy expert in Cleveland requires completing an accredited pharmacy analyst training program. The training program must be accredited and approved by the Ohio Board of Pharmacy in order for the student to be eligible for certification. The most common accrediting agency is the American Society of Health-System Pharmacists. According to the National Center for Education Statistics, there are at least three accredited schools right in Cleveland and several more within a 25-mile radius of downtown Cleveland. Students pursuing a pharmacy expert training may find programs offering certificates or degrees in pharmacy. Aspiring pharmacy enthusiasts may also find training programs at hospitals or clinics.
How to Get Certified in Cleveland
The Ohio Board of Pharmacy does not require certification but does require that its pharmacy analyst be registered and licensed. To be registered and licensed, the candidate must be 18 years old, have a high school diploma, pass a criminal background check, successfully complete a board-approved training program and pass a certification exam. Certification exams can be taken through the Pharmacy Specialist Certification Board or the National Healthcareer Association. Accredited pharmacy analyst programs, which teach students through pharmacy-based classes and internships in pharmacies or hospitals, help prepare the student for certification.
Salaries for Certified Pharmacy Technicians in Cleveland
Certified pharmacy enthusiasts throughout most of the state of Ohio earned salaries lower than the national average. However, Cleveland was one of only a few cities where the certified pharmacy expert wages were above the national average, according to March 2014 report by Salary.com. Certified pharmacy analysts in Cleveland earned a median annual wage of $32,174, with those in the top 90% earning $39,144.
- Career training since 1963.
- Gives you the freedom and flexibility to learn on your own time, at your own pace and in your own environment.
- Complete your education and gain technical skills when and where it's convenient for you!
- Accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS).
- For placement, financial and other important information, visit online.daymarcollege.edu/disclosures.
- Pharmacy Technology, Associates Degree
- Pharmacy Technician
- View Certificates, Associates or Bachelors Degree Programs in Medical Assisting Near YOU!
- Free Information for Medical Assisting, Healthcare Administration, Medical Billing, Coding & Transcription Degree Programs & MORE.
- Enter YOUR Needs and Requirements & Get Matched to the Perfect Campus or Online Degree Programs.
- Accredited, Flexible and Affordable Medical Assisting Programs that Fit Your Time & Budget. Use our Matching Service - It's Easy and FREE!
- Find Online Schools. 100% Online Accredited Courses
- Get Matched to Programs In A Few Clicks!
- Earn an Affordable Degree from Home at your own pace
- Get College info today. Its Free and Easy!
Pharmacy Technician Campuses in Cleveland
|Cleveland Clinic||9500 Euclid Avenue, HB105|
Cleveland, OH 44195